- Immune Support*
- Bone, Muscle, Breast, Prostate Support*
- Cardiovascular, Blood pressure, Blood sugar control support*
- Inflammation Control Support*
- Next Level Naturals, Simply REAL Vitamin D3 Drops is packed with Vitamin D3, which is key to many of the body’s vital processes. Vitamin D is produced by our bodies after exposure to sunlight, and cold climates, indoor lifestyles and a lack of sun can cause deficiencies linked to a number of common illnesses.
- Vitamin D-3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones. It supports muscles and also plays an active role in a healthy immune response. Next Level Naturals, Simply REAL Vitamin D-3 delivers 2,000 IU of vitamin D as cholecalciferol per serving.
- As well as supporting healthy bones via calcium metabolism, Vitamin D offers a range of benefits to all round wellbeing.Next Level Naturals, Simply REAL Vitamin D3 drops are completely free from salt, wheat, corn, yeast, sugar, milk, preservatives and fish.
- It offers an easy and effective alternative to swallowing tablets or capsules and virtually tasteless.
Directions for use: This is a dietary supplement and should be used as such. Take 1-2 droppers daily or as advised by a healthcare professional. It’s fine to mix this product with food and drink.
- 5000 IU per serving .5ml under tongue daily General Benefits of Vitamin D3 studies:
- Helps with Osteoporosis*
- Helps the Brain
- Helps with Depression
- May Help with Diabetes
- Vitamin D is also considered an antioxidant, and like other vitamins that are also antioxidants it helps the body fight free radical damage, which is why it’s linked to the prevention and treatment of many different diseases and conditions. Some believe that increased levels of Vitamin C and D will help to decrease your chances of getting the flu. The reason it may work is because Vitamin D is essential for your immune system that can help battle back the flu if you happen to come into contact with the flu bug. Because Vitamin D is working on your body at a cellular level, many people report having more energy when they amp up their low levels of it. It makes you feel better all around, which might mean that it puts that extra pep in your step and makes you feel less sluggish than you did before. Plenty of evidence suggests that you will want to keep your Vitamin D levels optimal if you are concerned about cancer, either a specific type of in general. The positive boost to the immune system is reason enough, but it also manages to keep you happy and feeling good, which helps to keep cancer at bay, or send it back into remission if you already have it.
**these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
**this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
There are no reviews yet.